Friday, August 31, 2007

Beer sir?

Okay, so my professor is a whiskey connoisseur. There were a few of us in class tonight that had a few concerns regarding the cases we'd just discussed. One chick said, "He smells like Bourbon!" So in his office, (and yes we could all smell the Maker's Mark), we were interrogating him on the specifics of the law. One of the students in my study group mentioned, "Are we going to grab a beer tonight? It's Thursday. No class tomorrow" So of course, we agreed. The professor asked, "So where are you all going. I'll grab a drink or two." We went to a neighborhood pub swapping drinks and war stories. Like I said before, this is part of the profession. I never had an engineering professor willing to tip a few back. Oh, the life as a layman...soon to be lawyer.

No comments: