Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Can't discuss it now

I'll discuss my analysis of the facts in my previous post (yes I know I originally screwed up the aliases by mixing and matching them which may have confused you if you read it prior to 5 p.m. Wednesday, but it's fixed now) after my assignment gets turned in.

In class, we discussed the duty that our client's boyfriend owed to her in not disclosing his prior relationship before having unprotected sex with our client. First, he was aware of the fact that HIV can be transmitted via sharing needles with HIV infected persons. Knowing this, he still did the dirty-dirty with this whacked out drugged up chick. I think it's a slam dunk case, but that's just my opinion. I wanted to discuss the duty element in detail this evening, but I better not...just in case I negligently state something that violates our honor code. So I'll spare the details of my analysis until after the assignment is due. I know you were anticipating my comical analysis, but you'll just have to wait. I would apologize for getting your hopes up, but that would require me being nice. I don't see that happening.

I'm attempting to finish up the paper this evening so I don't have much time to discuss anything tonight. However, tomorrow I look forward to sharing my "Studying in the bar techniques" with you. Yes, I said "Studying in the bar" not "Studying for the bar."

No comments: