Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Public Service Announcement

Wednesday, of course, is free pint glass night with the purchase of a beer. Now, let's analyze this for a moment. I no longer have a steady flow of income, so how might I justify a trip to the bar. Easy enough...I need new glassware. Putting aside the fact that I've already collected so many of these glasses that I can't fit any more in the cupboard, who can pass up free crap? Especially when that free crap comes from the bar. If it's free and it comes from the bar, then it's one of three things: a glass (shot or pint), an actual beer, or some random chick's phone number (in which sense, you may want to await sobriety until accepting the free item coming from the bar). All in all, most bar toys are useful for one reason or another.

Now that I've adequately justified my attendance at free pint glass night, I need to get my studying finished for tomorrow's classes.

No comments: