Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I propose to you Earth - Please extend my day to 28 hours

Okay, so apparently this full-time school gig is more time consuming than I initially thought. Last night I was up until about 3:30 in the morning trying to finish up homework and tonight...well it's past midnight and I still have a few more pages to read. It's not that the additional two classes are that much more of a pain in the ass. It's mainly due to the work needed to prepare for upcoming on-campus interviews. In addition, I have a commitment to a law journal that has to be taken care of.

A little info on my classes this semester...For professors: I have a liberal environmental crazy (but at least she's cool), I have a computer geek (hey, I can relate), I have a rather normal guy (it's odd to not be able to tag him with some special marking), I have a ball buster, I have a crazy priest that walks home after class with some hip headphones and a wad of chew in his mouth (go figure...it's a Catholic school), and last but not least I have a complete whack. If nothing else, I have a rather diverse group of characters. It should be interesting.

No comments: