Monday, January 7, 2008

A fresh start...well not really

The next semester starts tomorrow. I guess that would actually be today since it's after midnight. This is law school. We have homework before classes even start. After all, what use would class serve if the professor had nothing to heckle us about? After looking at the assignments posted for the first week of classes, I told myself, "Oh great, normal life gets put back on hold." I was sort of enjoying the time off. Now it's over and back to reality it is. I started on the first assignments today shortly after noon. Boy did I forget how much effort this crap demands. 12 hours later and I'm still working on getting prepared for the first week of torture. I had the NFL playoffs on the tv in the background, but I shortly realized that there can be no playoffs this year. I'll just have to wait until May to find out the outcome. Well, I think I'm done for the evening. By the way, I still have my notes and quotes to share.

No comments: