Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I'm alive

It's been quite some time since the last post, but I've been avoiding the thought of law school over the holidays. In two weeks, I'll receive my first set of grades. I get more and more nervous as the day approaches. Maybe we'll receive our grades early so I can wash away the misery with some ice cold golden brown ale before next semester starts. Since I'm currently away from the house during the holidays, I am unable to share my "Notes & Quotes." In keeping this short, I'll leave you with one of my new favorite tips of advice from my Torts professor:

"If you stumble across a kid drowning in a pool, lake, etc., let him rough it on his own. Maybe he'll make it, maybe he won't. At least his parents can't sue you for a Tort. Remember, you have no duty to willfully act."

No comments: