Monday, January 28, 2008

Tis the season...

I survived another lecture somehow managing to avoid humiliation in class. Tomorrow I have a 3-5 page paper due in Moot Court involving vicarious liability. In addition to the paper, I have a graded oral presentation regarding the contents of the paper. This is the first oral assignment in which we'll be interrupted during our presentation to further discuss the issues at hand. I've had to wear a suit more times this semester than in my entire life prior to law school. My weight has dropped quite a bit...probably due to the stress of law school. I'll have to take my suits in to be tailored soon. They're starting to get a little too loose. Not only is Moot Court a pain in the neck; I have to deal with Mardi Gras. I sit in my "office" researching, writing, etc. and look out of the window to see folks toting coolers (on wheels of course) to the parades. Man, I'm jealous. I wish I could participate in the festivities. I keep telling myself, "One day I may be able to enjoy myself." Until then, I guess it's back to Moot Court.

No comments: