Thursday, December 6, 2007

2 bottles of beer on the wall

The first exam has come and gone. Now I know what it feels like to take a real law school exam under real conditions. I must say it's the quickest three hours I've ever spent. It seemed like it was over as soon as it started. Maybe that's because my exam answers accumulated in length to be longer than my final writing assignment. Time is definitely an issue. Every single person in the exam room was working away up until the very last minute. I felt like I could have used another hour to expand my analysis of the issues. However, making due with the time allotted, I felt very pleased with my performance. I think I successfully knocked everything down. Even if I did, my grade will be weighted against my peers. I guess I'll just wait and see. Two more exams to go...I have an extra pep in my step now that I got that first one out of the way. It's a big relief to have that first one down. As soon as the exam was over, I grabbed a beer with a friend and then we hit the books to study for the next exam. If the other two exams go as well as the first, I'll be pretty damn happy.

No comments: