Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Tick, tick, tick...

It's here. 16 hours until the first exam. Torts...and I'm ready! I intend on getting some good sleep, some good food, and browse my "skinny" outline just before the test. I'll arrive an hour early to setup shop and then we'll be ready to kick it. I'm sort of nervous, but not really because of the exam. Everyone has the option to either take the exam on paper or on a laptop. I've chosen to take it on the laptop since I can type much faster than I write. Plus, my penmanship sucks. For those taking the exam on the laptop, we must use this software package to prevent cheating (e.g., using resources on the computer). When you start the software, it reboots the computer locking everything but this test software which consists of nothing but a Word processor application. My fear is the crap won't work. So hopefully everything will go well and I'll end up with a good grade. Here we go...

No comments: