Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Combo

I have yet to compile together my quotes for the semester, so that'll have to wait until later. Instead I've drawn together a semester ending hypo that combines the knowledge I've gained in my first semester.

Alfred orally agrees to purchase Barry's whiskey still located on Chester's property for $12000. Alfred gives a $6000 check to Barry as a down payment. Barry fails to deliver the whiskey still and cashes Alfred's check. Chester decides to sell his property to Daubert. Alfred learns of the location where the whiskey still is located and goes to the property to pick it up. Daubert sees Alfred entering his property without permission and confronts Alfred. Daubert charges Alfred with a baseball bat. Using a flamethrower and leftover whiskey as fuel, Alfred toasts Daubert before Daubert can deliver a blow. The whole property, including the timber, went up in smoke. Amazingly the still is just as shiny as it was before the blaze. Chester learns of the still being on his former property and returns to take back what he believes is his. It is clear the contract value of the property sold to Chester did not include the value of an authentic Redneck still. Discuss the rights of all parties.

I would attempt to answer this, but my brain is still mush. Figure out the answer on your own. I'll provide my model answer at a later date.

No comments: