Saturday, December 8, 2007

Fireworks in the sky...almost

One to go. Last night's exam was in Contracts and it proved to be much more difficult than my first exam. I finished it in about 2.5 hours as did most people. I felt like I did well. There's a chance that I got an A although slim. When I left the exam room, I felt like I produced B or B+ material. After discussing it with some of my peers, it seemed that they felt the same. It's advised that you don't discuss the exam contents with others because everyone catches issues that you didn't. On the reverse side of the coin, there are always a few issues that you catch and they didn't. Once again, it's now in the hands of the professor. Let us pray for the A. This professor has been around since 34 B.C. and his grade trends tend to be a little higher than most professors. Hopefully this works out in my favor. Monday is the season finale. I'll bless you with some comical relief after the exam periods are over. Be sure to look out for my notebook of quotes.

No comments: