Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Break time

The first semester is finished. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my new freedom. I feel lost at sea searching for a beer...oops, two different thoughts blended together. It's almost like life just came to a sudden halt. It's actually uncomfortable. I'm not sure if I'd rather be in the bar or in the library. Maybe they should just put a bar in the library. Then we'd never want to leave. Most people worry more and more as the days roll by knowing that we will not be receiving any grades until the first week of January. I, however, see it from a totally different perspective. Receiving grades before the holidays will be analogous to receiving either (a) a lump of coal in your stocking or (b) a new IPOD. Neither is worth a crap. So why waste time worrying about it?

No comments: