Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tickling your fancy

For those that know me, you're aware of my political aspirations. Yes, one day that White House will be mine. And yes, yes, we'll have keg parties with couch burning on the front lawn...don't worry, I don't forget where I come from. Some people have wild fantasies. Whether you enjoy frog gigging, poker, molesting sheep...it doesn't matter as long as it tickles your fancy. What tickles my fancy is power and fame. I was hoping to move into 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue this winter, but it looks like Obama beat me to it. I guess I'll just have to work my way up chain. I was in search of a short cut, but it doesn't look like that will play out in my favor. I'm not sure what states had hanging chad issues this year, but it's definitely apparent since I didn't receive the majority vote.

No comments: