Sunday, November 9, 2008

Interior decoration

We got off on a tangent for a little discussing politics, cheap beer, and other nonsense. So let me push this blog back in the direction of law school.

MySpace seems to be at it again. They keep ripping applications and features off Facebook and disguising them as their own. Now they've seemed to rip off the "People you may know" tool. Maybe I should send my resume to Facebook to see if they would like to hire me as in-house counsel. I think they should sue the piss out of MySpace for copyright infringement. Of course, that assumes that they were bright enough to copyright their website material. I'm sure MySpace could turn around and sue Facebook for some of the same crap. Maybe I should send my resume to MySpace too.

My weekend in TN was fun. Now it's back to reality though. 3 more weeks until finals. Time is slipping away. I need to go bury my head in the stacks and take a few power naps in the library carrels. Jack myself up on caffeine and enter into study mode. Oh the joys of law school.

If anyone cares, my interview last week went well, but it's not usually a good sign when one of the shareholders from the firm starts the interview out with, "You do know the economy is down at the moment? We don't know if we have the resources to extend any offers. With that being said, you were selected for an interview because we're interested in your credentials." I'll send off my Thank-you letters and wait on another one of those 100% cotton rejection letters. I think I have enough to start a collage. My place needs decorating so maybe I'll go purchase some frames and hang them next to my Engineering diplomas. It can serve as a constant reminder to let me know that I once had a real job. Then again...if I stay jobless, I can benefit from Obama's new tax plans.

No comments: