Monday, November 3, 2008

And the winner of the election is...

Hopefully I'll post something tomorrow morning that I was hoping to post this evening. I already composed the post, however, it is on my other computer and I don't feel like powering it up at the moment. In the meantime, I would like to remind everyone to go vote tomorrow. It's important that people get out and pencil my name in on the ballot. Without your help, I won't be able to overcome the pollsters predictions of either Obama or McCain winning this election.

Unfortunately, I'm too young to become president at this point in time. So I encourage everyone to petition your representatives to propose amending the Constitution to allow a specific age exception for me. As your president, I will make beer tax-free, I will fight to get you one free ticket for you to shoot your enemy in the foot, and I will veto all bills that cross my desk that I don't understand. Oh, and I promise that everyone will receive free night vision goggles and one free RPG per household, just for the sake of having some fun during the 4th of July.

2 comments:

Lloyd said...

I am beginning to believe there may be some residual effects from falling out of that bus on I-65!!!

In Debt I am said...

I tend to doubt that assumption. I prefer to see it as having some sense knocked into me. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion.