Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hypo time

I've been slacking a bit on the blog lately, so I figured I'd sit my happy ass down and write one for a change. That way I won't lose my handful of loyal readers. Well, this is the last week of classes, minus a couple of review courses next Monday. Then it's time for Finals. Or as I call it, my premature visit with Hell. This was a much different type of semester than were the first three. This semester was by far the busiest of them all. With that being said, it sure did fly by. Of course, the Hurricane Gustav hiccup gave me a tad bit of a vacation in the beginning of the semester. You ask, what time is it? It's my hypo time. My favorite time of year in the blogosphere. For those of you regulars, you know I have a little fun with what I've learned in classes by coming up with my own little hypos. Hypo 1:

George Gonja was a mentally retarded individual who decided to purchase a condo in one of New York's most distinguished facilities in Manhattan. Of course you may ask where the hell George got the money to do so, since he blows his wad on cocaine and booze and has never held a job. Let's just say, he is a lucky beneficiary of Obama's new tax plan to help out the hippies lacking a respectable IQ. Under the condo association guidelines, it states in part, "No medical marijuana growing shall be permitted in any residence. If you want to chief doobies, please move back to California." In all his wisdom, George decides not only to grow the plants on the premises, but also to hang them in the community hallway to add a little life and decoration to the boring two-tone paint scheme. Although George is not that brilliant, he is a master at growing the world's finest green leaves. He patented his invention with the USPTO by tricking them into believing that this was a biotech invention for practical medicinal applications. Several of the condo association members were outraged with George's decor and sought to enjoin him from continuing to grow plants at his leisure on the premises. The condo association argues that he is in violation of the association guidelines. George brings a counter-claim alleging that the condo association guidelines violate his Constitutional rights and are a blatant showing of discrimination against pot heads. Please discuss all causes of action for both parties and who will prevail on said causes of action.

No comments: