Monday, October 13, 2008

Words that start with the letter "B" (non-profane that is)

At last...I'm back. Aren't you so excited? I am. I would make excuses for the lack of posting, but it's the same ole b.s. excuses that everyone comes up with. You know...beers, brauds, bratwursts, books, and...oh yeah, interviews. Let's just blame it on the interviews. The interview season is sort of slow. It's a long, pain-staking process in which I am still awaiting that crazy 7 figure offer to come along. Unfortunately, I don't see much hope in that, but what would life be if we couldn't dream? Some people believe in heroes, but I think believers-in-heroes are pansies that can't achieve their own goals. That's why I look to dreams. If you can't dream it, then how in the hell will you ever achieve it?<--Sorry for going off tangent a bit, but take my advice and wisdom while it's still free.

Back to the issue at hand (isn't that the introductory line to Snoop Dogg's verse in the Dre Day song?)...now that interviews are pretty much over, it's time to buckle down and get focused on my preparation for finals. I only have 1.5 months left until it's time to enter hibernation-mode (not the same as turbo-mode for those of you familiar with the various modes) at the library. Since I finally remembered to post something this evening, maybe I'll continue to do so.

No comments: