Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Halloween should be renamed National Frogger Day. The only difference is that tonight the cars are trying to dodge the frogs. Maybe Frogger Awareness Day would be more appropriate.

Tonight I would like to discuss irritations in the class room (my class room to be more specific). If I were a professor, I would ban all snacks during lectures. It's not a restaurant; it's a law school. It's annoying to hear noise in the background caused by the crackling of candy and snack wrappers...and if you're going to eat chips, learn some manners and keep your mouth shut.

I have no problem with those that speak up to pose questions or to give a response. However, if you're going to speak just hear yourself blabber on (which I do not suggest), then have the courtesy to think about what you're going to say before you start jabbing away.

Punctual class attendance is advised. Frequent entering and exiting of the class room is also distracting. If you don't want to be here, don't show up. If it weren't for the high probability of these folks being ranked at the bottom of the class (improving my rank), I'd suggest to resign from law school altogether. You're paying thousands of bucks. I understand the occasional "gotta take a leak," but try to drain the main vain before class starts.

I just had to get that off my chest. Thanks for allowing me to whine a bit tonight.

No comments: