Monday, October 22, 2007

Nutrition for finals

It's just a little more than a month away from my first law school final. I've noticed that the library attendance is starting to rise. I hear that it fills up quickly as finals approach. I've started preparing my first round of outlines and can already tell it's going to be a major pain in the buttocks. I've been copying final exams from the library repository starting from 1978 and working my to present day. It's kind of stupid to make copies of every exam known to man, but at least I'll have an idea of the many different types of questions posed by various professors. I'll update my status as I move along.

Today I checked my email an hour or so before preparing for class and found out that classes were canceled this evening due to major flooding within the city. I think we've had 83 1/3 inches of rain today and we're supposed to get more as the evening progresses. So instead of going to school I decided to do a little grocery shopping at the neighborhood market. The store recently changed its name to "Breaux Mart" which I'm assuming is in memory of the local gangsters that have poured out a little liquor for their homies. The funniest thing about the new name is that the management seems to be Caucasian. For your entertainment, I've provided a picture of my grocery sack below. I hear that in celebration of grand opening, next week's ad may include $0.99 40 Oz. Colt 45's, 1/2 off on rolling papers, and buy-one-get-one free vanilla flavored blunts.



No comments: