Friday, September 7, 2007

Blah, blah, blah

Oh those that talk...It's amazing how some can just jaw away not knowing how much everyone else wants to whack 'em where it counts. If I'm going to be punctual in my class attendance, it should be worth my time, right? Here's the deal...We're sitting in class discussing Torts, Contracts, Property, etc. and it never fails that some douche-nozzle decides to bring up an issue relating to his/her own life experience. "Well, I was doing this. Does this constitute a Tort?" Who cares? I'm trying to learn the law. I don't care about you're boring life. It's detracting from my gaining of knowledge. My life is much more interesting, but you don't hear me jabbering away about how I fell out a bus going down the interstate. Not to mention the fact that I'm still here. I think some of these people just like to hear themselves talk. Enough with that, on to cooler crap...

The SBA is having its second "Bar Review" Friday night at the Balcony Bar. It's the perfect opportunity to get acquainted with the law school hotties. Count me in. Speaking of hotties, I think my neighbor likes to lean the other direction. That's a disappointment.

Gotta get some rest. I'll fill you in later.

2 comments:

In Debt I am said...

New title maybe: "Debbie Muff Dives as She Does Dallas"

Unknown said...

I'll run the video camera...