Thursday, December 11, 2008

Forecast calls for calls for horse manure

See, see, I was right about global warming. Either that or it was a bunch bird droppings on the ground this morning. Luckily it will be back up in the 70's again this weekend. I'm not used to cold weather here in this city. I moved to New Orleans to get away from the snow. And what do you know, it followed me.

One more exam to go. I'll be stationed at one of the local pubs by this time tomorrow afternoon. Life as I know it will be back to normal. Today's exam was not that bad. Intellectual property rights. There weren't any good hypotheticals to share from the exam. After reading the case law in class, I figured the exam would be like reading a comic book. Cases ranged from Debbie Does Dallas getting sued by the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders Association, to trademarks for Old Glory Condoms, to hoo-hoo bong patents, etc. To my disappointment, the hypos were quite boring. Oh well.

My humor is lacking this afternoon, so I'll cut this post short. I think I'm going to opt for a quick nap before getting back to studying for that last final. Sweet dreams. Let me know what it feels like to enjoy the daylight.

No comments: