Monday, April 7, 2008

Lack of an update

I'm currently preparing my outlines in preparation for finals. There are a lot more rules covered this semester compared to last. Therefore, it's much more of pain. I'll provide some sort of random humorous update once I have my outlines complete. Until then, share my boredom and pain.

I would like to share my views on the Barrister's Ball with you though. Barrister's Ball is the law school version of prom. It's basically the same. However, everyone is legal to drink and the drinks are free. Combine that with food and live music; and that's what you get. The law school version is obviously more exciting. After all, law school trains you to party and live like a rock star. It goes back to that whole "Live like a lawyer" thing. Lots of stress, but never a dull moment.

No comments: