Sunday, March 16, 2008

Green beer not for me

Now that most of the St. Patty's day parades are over in the city, I can experience a sigh of relief. It's sickening to sit at a desk all weekend and watch people toting coolers of beer outside of my window. I'd like to partake in a few Irish specials, but unfortunately this damn brief that I'm working on is preventing me from doing so. This city is a non-stop party. That's the only problem with going to law school in this crazy city...well that and the daily muggings and shootings. I live in a prime spot for all of the entertainment that takes place here year round. Law school has become a burden. I should be living it up. Hell, I'm almost 30. Yet I chose to continue further in school. This is my 9th year in college. You can call me a professional student, but at least I already have 3 degrees under my belt and a job to go along with it. This better pay off in the long run, because it's irritating at the moment. Enough of my whining...back to writing that lame brief.

No comments: