Thursday, March 27, 2008

Got any change?

Alright, so I'm in the process of developing my oral argument before reciting it endlessly in hope of not crashing and burning like a complete idiot. The argument is Saturday morning. After that, Moot Court is a thing of the past. Following a long afternoon at the bar in celebration of having no more Moot Court crap, it'll be time to polish up my outlines in preparation for final exams. It feels like it was just a few weeks ago when I started this whole law school adventure. Now the first year is less than a month away from completion. Oh yeah, I almost got robbed (or at least I have pretty good reason to think that was the case) coming out of class a couple of nights ago. I'll fill you in when I have more time.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

can't wait to hear about the robbery...i hope it has something to do with the homeless hilton!

In Debt I am said...

He may have been looking for change to purchase that new tent.

In Debt I am said...

I will provide a picture next time I pass by. Words cannot do justice for the visual image. Just imagine several hundred tents in a deserted parking lot along a major road beneath the interstate. It puts the HSV homeless population to shame. I will share a photo as soon as I can get one...provided I don't get shot doing so.