Thursday, September 4, 2008

A little humor to weather the storm

Well, the house is still standing and obviously no flooding; or so I assume. I haven't been back yet, so I may still be in for a surprise. I didn't have to use the inner-tube which is unfortunate since I think it would have been fun. The plan was to float through Calliope and say "yo" to my homey Master P, but the water level wasn't fitting for the occasion. At least I won't be living at the Homeless Hilton...although I must say it was sounding kind of exciting. In anticipation of making the Homeless Hilton my new home, it was suggested by a friend that I use pocket change to claim dibs on the top slab. I chose to evacuate instead. It was basically a week off from school, nothing more, nothing less. The painful part was the hit to the pocket. A waste of money and time. I could go on and on but I better stall my humor before getting too personal and offensive to others. Not that I really care, but I'm in a cheerful mood and would like to extend my cheerfulness to others. So take it while you can.

No comments: