Thursday, July 24, 2008

Vegas Brothels

Okay. One final down and one to go. That should wrap up the summer. I studied less for tonight's final than I have for any yet so far. However, I feel like I did the best that I've done so far. We'll see when the grade comes in. This class was boring because it dealt with dead people and those chumps that fight over the change. At the same time, the hypotheticals on the test were pretty cool. It was all about concubines (for those not in the know, whores that you sleep with outside the marriage...classic), bastard children, and illegitimates. Now comes the tough final. 4th, 5th, 6th, and 14th Amendment crap. Next week will wrap up a complete year. I'm less than years shy of calling myself an official attorney...provided that I pass the bar exam. No more 1L...no longer a N00b.

No comments: