Monday, July 28, 2008

French fries and the reproduction of mammals

This isn't relevant to law school, but it's sort relevant to the law...kind of...with a stretch of the imagination.

California recently banned the use of trans fat in restaurants. I think this is counter-productive and slaps other California laws smack-dab in the face.

First is my view, why not promote unhealthiness? If I want to be fat, let me be fat dammit! If I want to bitch and moan about being fat, then slap me in the face, kick me in the junk, feed me another cheeseburger, and pray that obesity takes its toll on me. So what if part of the population dwindles due to obesity. This world is full of too many morons anyway. Promoting unhealthiness is an effective means for reducing the population. I disagree with this new law.

California is one of twelve states (maybe more, maybe less, who cares...it's the minority) that allow medical use of marijuana. I'm no Albert Einstein, nor am I a pot smoking hippie, nor do I condone pot smoking hippie activity...but I thought chiefing doobies made you hungry for that quick fixing of trans fat. Promoting one and banning the other makes no sense to me. Going back to my view about unhealthiness, maybe we should require medical marijuana prescriptions to come with trans fat pills. Once again, it's all about reducing the world population. After all, it's the hippies in California whining about global warming. The way I see it is that this reduces the number of people contributing to the crisis.

Next is gay marriage. I'm not bashing gays, so don't get your panties in a wad and call me an inconsiderate homophobic punk...I'm just about to make rough statement (so get over it). Now, I understand that traditional male-female relationships can create some nasty consequences too, when not taking precautions; namely, HIV, warts, fleas, retarded children, and the like. Promoting gay marriage is just an additional avenue to increase the likelihood of venereal diseases. Once again, it is another effective means to help reduce the population at a quicker rate; and if that's the case then I understand completely. However, California claims that the new trans fat law is to promote healthiness. That's a crock of ****. <---Oops Mom, I just said another bad word. If healthiness was the goal, then California wouldn't be promoting another method of obtaining diseases.

That's just another inside look into the way my complicated (yet must I say, so damn intelligent) brain operates.

No comments: