Sunday, June 29, 2008

Turning pages

Alright. So I haven't really discussed much about law school this summer. Let me fill you in. 4 weeks have passed since the start of the semester. Usually that means many more weeks to come. However, this is the summer. Thank goodness for short summer semesters. Only 3 more weeks and then its time for finals...again. That means study, study, study while putting the rest of life on the back burner. I can't wait to get done with this crap and start making some cash to pay off all those student loans that I'm racking up.

This semester isn't too bad. The classes involve a lot of work (go figure) but they're not all that difficult...of course I haven't taken the exams yet. I'm learning about death and who gets what. I've been reading lots of boring cases about old people and those damn kids that fight over the bank. The other class is primarily the 4th Amendment involving suppression of evidence and what the police can and cannot do...stupid criminals that hire good attorneys. A few more weeks of pain and then I'll be two classes closer to graduation. Of course I still have about 20 or so more to go.

No comments: