Wednesday, June 25, 2008

One of those commandments

Okay, okay, okay...no more bitching. I've returned from the blog vacation, or so that's what it seems like. You'll get your fix now that I have enough crap to talk about again. It got to where I had to pull crap out of my crack just to come up with something to say. So now, I'm refreshed, locked, loaded, and ready to blog. I make no promises, however. I have some interesting thoughts to share as well as some more random law school crap that has occurred over the summer. I'm bogged down at the moment. Not enough time for work. Not enough time for school. I have work, school, the patent bar to study for, and last but not least...a friggin' law review thing due by the first week of August.

My life currently == m4j0r sux0rs at the moment. Well not really. Actually most things are going great. Good times, good times. If I can just dump school and my job and go straight to the yacht phase of my life...then I'd be kickin'. But I can't.

What to discuss? Oh I got it! This evening (before dark of course...you'll know why I added the daylight comment later) I went with a friend to pick up something from one of his construction projects that he's in charge of. Well this place was smack dab in the middle of the hood. I felt like I was in a Master P video. The only two light skinned dudes in a mile radius. Perfect. I asked by friend, "Dude this doesn't look like a very safe place." He said, "Oh, it's not. People get shot here just about every day." I thought, "Oh great." As I'm leaving (and of course residents are trying to figure out why we're in their neck of the woods), I notice a school yard. In the middle of the school yard, there was a sign (and this is no joke) that said in big bold letters "Thou shall not kill." Whatever fears I had just went right out of the damn window. Get me out of this place. It is my intention get a picture of that sign to post for your pleasure. You'll enjoy. Ta ta for now.

No comments: