Saturday, May 31, 2008

Long time, no blog

I've been taking a vacation from anything that reminds me of law school, so therefore the blog has been abandoned for the last month. But I'm back in full swing. I've decided to take a couple of summer classes that start Monday. I'm am so not ready to do this crap again. I was enjoying my frosty beverages without the stress of law school. That short little vacation has now come to an end. I did some random crap over the break that was sort of entertaining...such as touring whiskey distilleries, being stared at profusely by the crowd of a random redneck bar where everyone was missing at least 6 teeth (including the women), and of course my first Indy 500 experience. Unfortunately, it's about that time to cut back on the excitement and devote a little time to this whole thing they call law school. It's a total waste of time now, but they claim we will reap the benefits when we're finished. I suppose they may be correct.

No comments: