Wednesday, February 27, 2008

On the clock

The good news is that Moot Court is over after one more month. The bad news is that the following month will be spent cuddling up with my law school material in the fetal position in hopes that my case books have an osmotic effect. It will be a month long period of catch-up going into final exams. You've seen the shirts saying, "If you can read this, put me back on the bar stool." In my case it's going to be, "If I'm on a bar stool, tell my grumpy ass to go back to the library." Our partner assignments for the final oral argument have finally been released. Although I would like to see my partner prevail against the other students, a stumble on her part may make my crappy presentation look that much better. After all, we're graded individually. I guess that's the competitiveness in me.

2 comments:

John Klein said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
In Debt I am said...

Thanks, but I had to edit the comment to keep my name anonymous.