Sunday, July 22, 2007

The Prerequisite

It is here that my bout with learning the law will be documented. Some think I'm nuts. Some think I'm confused. Others think I'm a total money whore. But to be quite honest, it's all of the above. To those that ask, "Why leave a good career?" I say, "Why the hell not?" They say the study of the law changes people dramatically. How they think, how they act, how much they drink, etc., etc. So to test this hypothesis, I'll undergo a self directed study of myself, by means of blogging along the way. Kick back, grab a beer, and strap your ass in. My adventure is about to begin (Aug. 10). Until then, maybe I'll throw in a few pre-game posts to whet your appetite. Here's to my $100,000 law school education. Or as it'll from now on be referred to as: The Six Figure Vacation. Cheers!

2 comments:

Kirky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kirky said...

Red ya latest cupla posts... liked 'em... sooo went back 2 the beginin... Am off 2 bed shortly but WILL B back 2morrow 2 2 travel with U.

:-)